School holiday provision
How to Book Your Activity Week
1. Choose which activity day(s) / week(s) you wish to attend.
2. Contact the Holiday Activity Booking Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. A booking form is available at the bottom of this page.
3. The cost of attending a whole week is just £100 if you are at Fernhurst Primary School. For bookings of less than one week, the cost is £25 per day for children at the school.
If you are not at Fernhurst Primary School, you are welcome to attend - we have had lots of non school children join us for fantastic holiday fun. Costs for non school families are £125 for a full week or £30 a day.
4. Payment can be made in a number of ways; by card, childcare vouchers (both via Scopay) or by BACS. Further details of payment options are listed on the booking form.
5. An email will be sent to you confirming your place on your chosen holiday course(s) once payment has been received
- Each course begins at 9.00am each day and concludes at 3.00pm
- All activities will take place at Fernhurst Primary School.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an early drop-off or late pickup sessions for the activity programme.
- There will be a series of breaks throughout the day, including a lunch break. All breaks (including lunch) will be supervised by the course leaders.
What I Need to Bring
- Please wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather and the activity course you are attending. Please ensure clothing is named.
- A packed lunch. Lunch is not provided as part of the course fee.
- Water bottle and snacks for breaktimes.
- Any medication that is ordinarily administered during a regular school day. (Please apply sun lotion at home prior to arriving at the course)