How to Book Your Activity Week
1. Choose which activity week(s) you wish to attend.
2. Contact the Holiday Activity Booking Team by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions. A booking form is available at the bottom of this page.
3. The cost of attending a whole week is just £100. For bookings of less than one week, the cost is £30 per day. We strongly recommend that children wishing to attend the Rock & Pop Week or Performing Arts Week, book for all 5 days of the course.
4. Payment can be made in a number of ways; by card, childcare vouchers (both via Scopay) or by BACS. Further details of payment options are listed on the booking form.
5. An email will be sent to you confirming your place on your chosen holiday course(s) once payment has been received
- Each course begins at 9.00am each day and concludes at 3.00pm
- All activities will take place at Fernhurst Primary School.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an early drop-off or late pickup sessions for this summer’s activity programme.
- There will be a series of breaks throughout the day, including a lunch break. All breaks (including lunch) will be supervised by the course leaders.
What I Need to Bring
- Please wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather and the activity course you are attending. Please ensure clothing is named.
- A packed lunch. Lunch is not provided as part of the course fee.
- Water bottle and snacks for breaktimes.
- Any medication that is ordinarily administered during a regular school day. (Please apply sun lotion at home prior to arriving at the course)